The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Friday, February 11, 2011

This just in: That Did Not Work

The Best Part of Today [Thursday] #82:
Succeeding in a doubtful adventure.

To clarify, what didn't work was taking the reminder off my phone. As my second consecutive incident of forgetting to post proves, I am incapable of remembering to post the BPoT with a physical reminder, so back on it goes.

What did work was an improbably adventure in only an hour's time. Between 4:45 and 6 p.m. yesterday, I had to go back to my room, retrieve a book that had to be returned to the library, eat dinner and return to where I started for my next class. I didn't think it was possible, especially since I intended on taking a bus back to my room because of my previously injured knee and took that took a very long time to get even close to my destination. Also, the book return was a far cry from the ease of dropping it in a designated slot. For some reason, the library had no electronic record of me checking it out, and thus charged my friend (who had it before) a $15 fine. I didn't know how long that was going to take, making it hard for me to efficiently plan out my time. But somehow, I achieved everything I needed to and got to me class perfectly on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment