The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Get it? It's punny!

The Best Part of Today #85:
Puns.

First of all Better Book Titles. I particularly liked the Dictionary, Joy of Cooking, and the Lorax.

Second: Improv. Every time I do improv, I always wonder why I don't do it more often, because it's so fun. This time we played Speed Dating, and I was a pirate. Why couldn't young Captain Hook see the movie? It was rated Arrr.

Third: Foreplay, or the Art of Fugue. This is one of the many short one-acts in the play collection All in the Timing, and it is one particularly filled with much sexual innuendo and other wordplay and jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment