The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow fall

The Best Part of Today #76:
Other than having two snow days in a row, finding out my roommate like The Fall!

The Fall is an very artistic movie that one can only appreciate with an open mind. Otherwise it will just be a really weird movie, like it was to my mom and and sister when I went with them to see it at a little run down theatre in Norwalk that plays experimental films. But I thought it was beautiful. It is a truly amazing artistic achievement. The only problem is, the only other person I knew liked it was the person that told me about it. But today, while watching the very strange Terry Gilliam movie The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, my roommate and I discussed other strange movies. I had told her about The Fall before and she hadn't recognized, but talking more about it today jogged her memory and she realized she actually had seen it. Not only that but she really likes it! It was an uplifting moment to know that I'm not alone in my strange artsy film choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment