The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nerdfighteria, and all the kingdoms therein

The Best Part of Today #84:
Long Nerdfighter conversations.

I love talking to other nerds. It reassures me that I'm not the only one. And not with my friends whom I know are nerds, but especially other people that I don't really know.
Today I had conversations Spirited Away, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Shawshank Redemption, and the nature of being a Nerdfigher in general with at least 4 people I don't talk to on a regular basis. It was curious and rather pleasant string of events, not least because of their surprise factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment