The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you, weather gods

The Best Part of Today #75:
Snow day number four.

It's the fourth time in 3 weeks. I haven't had a full week of classes since school started, and that's saying something as I always have fridays off. (Let's not forget the first day of classes was cancelled). Today was a nice laid back day during which I got to catch up to all my classes' crazy syllabus adjustments. The best part, though, was still holding All in the Timing auditions even though classes were not held. That would have been the best part of my day even if the classes weren't cancelled, but I would have shown up late because my last class ended a half hour before auditions started. No such trouble today.

No comments:

Post a Comment