The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gallivanting

The Best Part of Today # 91:
Unexpectedly seeing an old friend.

One of my very good friends from my freshman year texted me in the middle of my second to last class of the day, telling me she was in my dormitory. I hadn't seen her in a good long time, so I was thoroughly excited. We're both Harry Potter geeks too, so it was perfect that tonight I was going to a HP themed dinner with my roommate and her boyfriend, who was driving her for the weekend. After my last class, after dinner and after my roommate had gone, my friend and I, along with two other friends to see HP 7 in our theatre, and then went gallumphing through the rain and talked and did other pleasant things. The best part about it though, was that I thought I wasn't going to do anything tonight. Gotta love serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment