The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, February 14, 2011

Good night, Moon: the Sequel

The Best Part of Today #83:
Getting up early.

Beating the sun out of bed really gets a bad rap. But I only get that feeling when I'm actually trying to peel my eyes open and tear myself out of bed. Once I was up, showered and fueled with a ham and cheese omelet and homemade cocoa I was ready to go. I read my newspaper in Starbucks, and had hours until my first class. And that was only the beginning. There really is so much time in a single day, if only one knows how to use it. I enjoyed it so much, I think I'll do the same thing tomorrow.

As another update, here's how our mini-plants are doing.
Not too bad. I do not have a green thumb all by myself; my plants tend to die despite my utmost care. Fortunately, these little guys are under the joint custody of my roommate and I. It's amazing what a little cooperation can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment