The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, November 29, 2010

Thirtayy

The Best Part of Today #30:
Finding a $25 dollar gift card to Borders on the ground.

Despite being the first day back at school after Thanksgiving vacation, it was a pretty good day. There were several great things I could picked for today, but the serendipitous discovery of a free gift card to Borders was certainly the most monetarily profitable. I could have been to somewhere totally un-useful to me, like Dick's Sporting Goods or something but no. It was to a bookstore. The only way it could have possibly been more personally suited was if it were to J.Crew or something.
So that was nice. I also went to a great improv show with a friend who introduced me to her attractive friend with a cool name, and saw a couple more friends at the show. Then I watched an episode of Avatar as I unpacked my duffle bag. Not too shabby, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment