The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

That's the best oily pelican I've ever seen...

Best Part of Today #7:
Being told I make an awesome oily pelican.

Today after Arsenic and Old Lace rehearsal got out early, one of my friends in the cast invited me to Agents of Improv. I'd been meaning to go for as long as I had been meaning to join Dramatic paws (basically since freshman year). I had homework I could do, but it wasn't due tomorrow, so I couldn't resist. It was one of the singularly most fantastic nights of my life. (This post still counts for Thursday because I didn't get back to my room until after it was Friday!) It was also the first time I had ever played long form improv and our team ended up being called Team Oily Pelican. The game necessitated interruptions based on the nature of our team name, and well...I went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment