The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well, this is exciting

Okay so I didn't post in a while. Apologies. If you would like to see what was taking up my usual blogging time, click here.

Although I came back to school yesterday, it wasn't that bad. It was actually a pretty good day.
The Best Part of Today [Monday] #64:
Getting a signed copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson from David Levithan!

I was tempted to say "Dinner," because I was with so many people (including Pawel, who's visiting from home), but to say that would be somewhat misleading as the actual food of the dinner was definitely NOT the best part of the day. But it was fun after to watch Princess Bride with my friend Britteny, who had somehow never seen it before, and also Sara (see link above). Sara purchased for me the amazing WGWG signed by David Levithan as I was driving up to school. It's awesomeness now sits on my bookshelf in all its shiny glory.

Anyway, as you can see it is morning, so I will post Today's actual Best Part once the full day has transpired. See you in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment