The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plant! (see Wall-E)


The Best Part of Today #70:
The miracle of life!

More specifically, the miracle of photosynthesis. Let's just be clear: I didn't see any babies born today. And if I did, I'm not sure how I would feel about it. Anyway, today I was very excited to see the first little shoots of our mini dorm plants! Less than a week later and they have already begun to grow! The little Rose pot shows the most little stems, and Forget-Me-Not has one shy little bud half-hidden, half poking its little green head out. Sadly, the Strawberrry pot shows no such progress. But, that one is indeed a fruit, not just a flower, so perhaps it will take longer.

Also, pilates was definitely not the best part of my day today. Very sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment