The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

A title

The Best Part of Today #62:
More Toys R Us (and other) adventures!

I didn't get the minty moose at Toys R Us with my friend Sara, but I was there again today with my friend Pawel! Mr. Minty Moose was labeled as 50% off at $7.98. I was ready to pay that price, but when I got to the register, the cashier (whom Pawel found very attractive :P) informed me I only owed 0.74 cents. Pawel kindly lent me a dollar because it seemed silly to pay 0.74 cents with a debit card. Pawel even bought me a surprise ice cream (while I was on line at Starbucks, getting a free drink with my christmas Starbucks card). It was quite interesting eating a cold ice cream and then a hot drink. Tasty. And then Pawel even offered to let me take advantage of the "get one free" half of the deal on the belt he bought at Spencers (but Spencers isn't exactly my scene haha). It's the thought that counts though.

In point of fact, The Last Dragonslayer was purchased for me by this very same Pawel and, so far, it is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment