The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm the snow gave me a new reason not to be annoyed at its unprecedented quantity

The Best Part of Today #72:
Four day weekend!

It's already awesome not having Friday classes this semester. It's slightly less awesome having practically nonstop Thursday classes from 12:30 to 8:30 pm. It snowed a lot today, and originally, all classes before 12 pm were cancelled. Kind of a bummer. Especially since my cousins from Denmark, who had come up to see my mom for her birthday yesterday are leaving tomorrow and I would probably miss them if I didn't get home early enough tomorrow. But that's why it was REALLY awesome when we got a snow day today. Instead of hours of school, I got hours of Danish fun. And after that, I still have a three day weekend ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment