The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Friday, January 21, 2011

Easy fun

The Best Part of Today #68:
Seeing Easy A with people I like a lot.

Never underestimate the value of good friends. Curiously, you could kind of say that about the movie Easy A too. I saw this movie the first time on Halloween night with my best friend Caity in Boston, in costume. I was a mermaid. I liked this movie even better the second time, seeing it with my very good friend Sara and my new roommate, Alicia, whom I like very much so far. Also, I got to see the beginning this time (Caity and I were a little late to the theatre); that made it 1. make more sense, and 2. better. It occurred to me, after our night of watching music videos about pokemon and [almost] playing N64 Mario Kart, friends are kind of like those flying Shy Guys with fishing poles in Mario games: when you fall down, and they bring you back to where you belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment