The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ahhhhh...*blub blub*

The Best Part of Today #67:
Taking A Bath.

Today was loooonnnngggg day. Even though yesterday was technically the first day of classes, I only had one from 10-12, and spent the rest of the day doing social activities similar to Tuesday and with most of the same people. Today I had 4 classes, going from 11 a.m. to 8:30 pm, with only 2 hour breaks in between. It was cold. I was carrying around 3 thick notebooks. I was walking everywhere in my size 6 rubber boots, which I discovered could be made slightly roomy by removing the insert. This however brought my foot in almost direct contact with the rubber, which, as I discovered today, is an excellent conductor of freezing temperatures. So it was most relaxing today when I finally schlepped up to my room, dumped everything, clothes included, on the floor, and took a nice long soak replete with sweet-pea scented bubbles and a good pleasure book.

No comments:

Post a Comment