The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Friday, April 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Despite that being a cliche, I mean it very sincerely.

The Best Part of Today [and Thursday] #112:
Coming home when you're sick.

I was extremely ill. This is not an excuse, but the reason I did not post yesterday was that I was being picked up from school after my late class. By my mother. Who made me chicken soup. I am 20. No shame; that's why it's the best part of today. I am convinced that the reason I feel a million times better than yesterday (not 100% yet, but getting there) is that I slept in my own bed last night, and woke up to a home-made breakfast this morning, and had home made chicken soup for dinner. In bed. It's a luxury people, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment