The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, April 4, 2011

Never thought I'd say this

The Best Part of Today #113:
Sports.

I am not the biggest sports fan that has ever walked the earth or attended college. But the thing about sports that I like is that it tends not to be a solitary activity to participate in or to watch. People experience a camaraderie completely absent from their day to lives when they are united by sports losses and victories. The victories are more fun to watch, particularly when on a college campus.

I was going to participate in TOMS One Day, but now that my college campus has been utterly trashed, that may be more hazardous to my health than it would have originally been. If you're not in the middle of dangerous terrain (or if you're really brave (or careless)) you should do it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment