The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do not disturb: Soothing in progress

The Best Part of Today #111:
When what you want and what you need is the same thing, and you get it.

We all know that sometimes we want to watch our show or read our pleasure book, but we really need to do homework or something equally grueling. That's why when desire and necessity are synonymous for once, it can be a great blessing. An even greater blessing is actually getting it.

Example: I want dessert and I need something to soothe my sore throat. Ice cream is out bc dairy makes you phlegmy. I generally avoid dining cake and other desserts with mystery, most-likely processed, ingredients. Solution: mango sorbet. The one night I want this delicious fruity icey product is the one night I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment