The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Film-related excitement

The Best Part of Today #116:
Accidental discoveries.

I always love when I stumble upon something really exciting completely by chance (the site stumbleupon doesn't count because its purpose is to broadcast interesting things, therefore it is not accidental). In my case, I am referring to finding out that there's a new Three Musketeers movie coming this year, and it doesn't look half bad. The facts that Logan Lerman is playing D'Artagnan and that Orlando Bloom is doing something else with his life besides playing wimps like Will Turner (he's playing the bad guy) wasn't lost on me.

This also led me to discover that Bloom is reprising Legolas (not a wimp, don't even try arguing with me) in The Hobbit, which is currently filming for release next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment