The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, April 18, 2011

When the weather outside isn't frightful

The Best Part of Today #122:
Perfectly-timed weather.

Isn't it always the way that you're sitting inside at work or class, staring at the sunny blue sky, and then when you finally escape it starts to rain? This has happened to me before, but actually it isn't always the way of things. Today my first and and only class (in which we had a quiz scheduled) was cancelled, and it was pretty nice all day until I went back to my room and hunkered down to do work. After a little while I happened to look out the window notice that it was spattered with rain falling from a cloudy gray sky. I enjoyed that it wasn't the other way around for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment