The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, March 14, 2011

*phew*

The Best Part of Today #101:
Finishing a long standing project.

Actually, I'm referring to the last post. The reason there's a gap between last wednesday and friday is because I was working on that post. For some reason, that post took me much longer to compose than the 50th Post Extravaganza. Maybe because I know books by heart better than video games so it didn't take quite so much to choose a top ten, and then formulate and articulate my opinions about them. But anyway, today I finally finished it. This post is kind of like a P.S. for post 100. Done at last! *shakes fist dramatically*

No comments:

Post a Comment