The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, March 21, 2011

The Wide World of Web Publishing

The Best Part of Today #106:
Having your work published by someone other than yourself.

Published online, I must specify. I imagine being published in print will be the greatest achievement of my life if I ever do in fact reach that goal. At the opposite end of the spectrum is publishing yourself online. Don't get me wrong, I love this blog. But having someone else publish my work is exceedingly pleasing. Especially since it's something I'm very proud of.

Find the profile on Professor Roger Travis here.

See another related article of mine here.

Find Professor Travis' blog, Living Epic, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment