The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, December 9, 2010

The sweet smell of free

The Best Part of Today #38:
Free christmas cookies.

Not just one cookie, and not just one place. It started with lunch at Whitney. By the door there was a huge rectangular bin filled with nothing but cookies. Beside it was a bowl with Christmas colored Kisses. Then after my last publishing class, the professor brought out two boxes of cookies with all different kinds: sugar, and chocolate, and chocolate-covered, and wafer, and pirouette. It would have started with a party in my Chaucer class, but I awoke feeling very ill and didn't feel like eating. In fact, I still haven't eaten the cookies I took from Whitney. But it was still a good day. Plus I'm going home tomorrow to pick out a christmas tree.

7 days till break!

No comments:

Post a Comment