The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Friday, December 17, 2010

DFTBA

Wow.

The Best Part of Today [Thursday/Friday] #42:
Awesomeness.

So much of it that it will spill over to Friday's entry too. I kept wanting to post today (meaning Thursday) but too many awesome things kept happening. I aced my last exam, had a good time hanging out with friends in the yearbook office watching funny videos and going to the coop. Then finally got home for winter break! I finally figured out the perfect gift for my sister, and decorated the christmas tree. Then I had S'mores milkshakes with with Carly, one of my favorite people, always. Then I saw Tron at midnight, with another one of my favorite people ever, Pawel, who gave me the best hug ever and the best present ever.

But enough about me, the most important part of this post is promoting the awesomeness of selflessness: charity, specifically Mikey's Way foundation.

You see, (before the Tron event) Carly and I made a video for PROJECT FOR AWESOME. This concerns one of my other favorite people ever, Caity, whose family is at the heart of what Carly and I vlogged about. We talked about how the wonderful foundation Mikey's Way is really important to us, and are going to add it to an collection of people all doing the same thing for charities they love. Show your support by going on youtube tomorrow and searching for all the P4A videos, or click here, to have the awesome Hank Green describe it all to you.

Now listen up people, this part is actually important. LIKE and/or COMMENT on all the the p4a videos that you can so they will be youtube's featured videos instead videos about salsa dancing cats and the current "Rob's new haircut." This is a great way to both promote the numerous causes in people's videos and raise money for them, as they will receive one penny per comment, which can end up to make a huge difference.

go to http://www.projectforawesome.com/ for more information.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment