The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, December 20, 2010

Special Surprise

The Best Part of Today #43:
Getting a special surprise while decorating my mini Christmas tree.

Our advent calendar is a thin, flat piece of wood cut and painted in the shape of a Christmas tree. It has little pegs all over it and 24 little boxes beneath, each with a little wooden charms to decorate the tree with until Christmas. Over the years, we've lost two of the mini ornaments. But today when, I was decorate my mini Christmas tree I found two ornaments that were perfect for the advent calendar!

Also, today my sister and I are going to make the first Christmas cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment