The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fiftieth Post Extravaganza!

Seeing as I posted on both Saturday AND Sunday, when I normally do neither, I think I could be excused for missing yesterday. Even if it would have been the special fiftieth post, but that just means combining yesterdays with todays will make special number 50 even beefier. So beefy, in fact, I'm putting it in two posts. Let's begin with:

The Best Part of Today [Monday] #50:
So much Halo.

Yesterday was fun because my sister Sara's boyfriend Greg came to stay at our house for the night for a special Halo-playing extravaganza organized by himself and some friends. We also exchanged our post-Christmas gifts: I gave him a remote control Warthog (a jeep-like vehicle from the Halo games) and he gave me a trilogy of Halo novels. Then we all had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings before going to play Halo: Reach on two huge screens with 8+ people (and some Call of Duty, which I like less than Halo but am inexplicably better at). We shoveled snow before this, which was less fun, but we made a little sledding hill out of all the snow we shoveled, which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment