The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Happy Mistake

The Best Part of Today #46:
Ordering one item and getting two by accident.

Today was going to be "ordering last minute presents and receiving them in time for Christmas," which did indeed happen today. But then I got another package, with a duplicate of the things I ordered for a friend, Lightsaber Chopsticks. Now as it happens, I wanted these for myself, but I only got one pair for my friend. I checked the tracking information, which clearly states that I was only charged for one pair, and that only package was delivered, but here I am holding 2 pairs of Yoda-stye utensils. What a happy Christmas surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment