The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let the Christmas Countdown Commence!

The Best Part of Today #32:
Trimming my computer dashboard with Christmas widgets.

Nothing like some computerized decorations to get you into a festive spirit. I don't have any real decorations to adorn my dorm room with, so I settled for my laptop. First, I found some customizable christmas lights that wrap around the edge of the screen. Even though they had a special white and green set with mistletoe, I chose a classic colored strand that twinkles cheerfully. After browsing through many different Christmas countdowns, I settled on a tree that would decorate itself more each day leading up to Christmas, with a little sign telling how many days are left till the grand event. I wanted one that counted down right to the second, but the one I tried before settling on my tree told me that that today, December first, there were 22 days until Christmas. Wishful thinking, but no.

16 days until Break!


No comments:

Post a Comment