The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Friday, May 13, 2011

Film frenzy

The Best Part of Today #138:
Movies, new and old.

As my friend Sara would say, this post comes to you in two parts, or in my case two days. Yesterday I helped my sister Sara (confusing, I know) with the elementary school orchestra she teaches because she was sick, and when we got home I had about 2 hours until I had to go babysit my two year old neighbour (time spent helping my mother rather than napping.) But once I finally got the little 2 year old to sleep I had an undetermined amount of time to wait until the parents came home so I flipped on the tv to watch the second half of Tangled, my newest famous animated movie. When that was done, the parents still weren't back so I started the newest installment of the Chronicles of Narnia series, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, which I had not yet seen. I didn't get to finish it though, which how we get around to today. While grocery shopping for my mother (isn't she needy? :P) I rented the Narnia movie for myself and will shortly finish watching it. Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment