The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, August 29, 2011

The last "ahhhh" before school stress

BPoT #195:
A great day before school.

I had another one of those all-around good days today. I kept running into people accidentally, like when my roommate and I went out the wrong door for breakfast, but then I saw some friends I hadn't seen since last year. Then the place we were going to go for breakfast didn't have power, so we ended up going to a cafe for breakfast sandwiches and passed a poster sale! Since we have so much wall space in our room, I had wanted to get some more posters but was going to go to the library for another errand first. We ended up going to the poster sale first though, and saw some more friends browsing the selection at the same time. After taking a long time deciding and buying what we wanted, we made dinner plans and then parted to go hang our new purchases.

Before heading home, I finally finished up getting all of my school books, after a long search in the library for an obscure tome of fairy tales in a subbasement with space-saving, electronic sliding bookshelves. After dinner, my roommate and I met some of our friends' other friends, and then we watched one of our favorite design competition shows. All in all, we got in a lot of fun and relaxation in before school officially starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment