The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy about literature

BPoT #186:
A rainstorm by a window.

BPoT #187:
Getting more than you bargained for.

Books are behind both of the days that I missed posting for. (Technically Blogspot is behind yesterday's because it was "temporarily unavailable," but whatevah.) Tuesday was a perfectly lovely rainstorm during which I read The Subtle Knife by a window and took my dog for a walk and got perfectly soaked. Wednesday, I went looking for the next book in the His Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman. The first bookstore I went to did not have it, but every other book in the store was $1, so I got a whole bunch of new graphic novels. And then I got The Amber Spyglass at the next bookstore. All's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment