The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sara's BPoT

Hello all. This is Sara, Eliza's super totally awesome sister, for those of you that didn't know she had a sister. Eliza kindly offered to let me write in her blog and I happily obliged. I know her blog is supposed to be about a great thing that happens to her each day...but many great things happened to me today so I'm going to tell you about them! First, Eliza and I went out and bought the remainder of our accessories needed to finish our costumes for Otakon!!! If you don't know what Otakon is you should probably stop reading this blog and look it up immediately...yes, it is that important. Second, we went to the mall and the mall is always great but today I treated myself to a wonderfully pink colored nail polish. Now, nail polish might not seem that great but I've wanted a new polish color for a long time. And by long I mean like over a year, and my birthday happens to be this Thursday, so I figured why not treat myself to an early present! :happy dance: Lastly, I went out to dinner tonight with my best friend from high school that I haven't seen for years! Not only was it wonderful to see her catch up, but I got to eat my favorite food - sushi - and drink bubble tea!!! Which is also amazing and if you don't know what that is you should DEFINITELY stop reading this blog and look it up. Now.

And that is the end of my fantabulous day.
Enjoy :)


BPoT #173-5:
Having my sister save my butt.

Lately I've been consumed with trying to complete my first costume for Otakon, start (and finish) my second, all the while going to Shakespeare camp everyday. Though fun, it's been pretty tiring. That's why it was lovely when I was sitting in front of a blank screen, wondering how I was going to make up for three days of laziness, when my dear sister suddenly took an uncharacteristic interest in my blog and I gladly turned it over while I continued to half doze, half watch Cupcake Wars ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment