The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Monday, July 18, 2011

A juicy one?

BPoT #177:
A contradiction.

At last the production of Will Shakespeare's A Comedy of Errors that I've been working on has concluded. Coupled with the end of the Potter series, I'm having a serious feeling of bittersweetness over the abrupt end of my daily exercises with a close group of awesome people. While it wasn't a surprise in either case, I still kind of miss it. (I think I miss HP a little more because that is well and truly over, while I will be able to work on another show next summer, but still.)

Yet, notice the "kind of." I didn't have anything pressing to do today (I could make two corny puns about sewing or the Royal Shakespeare warm-up, but I won't. Unless anyone asks.) I worked on my costume for Otakon, and then watched Design Star, House Hunters, the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. It was pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment