The purpose of
The Best Part of Today
is to show that there is always something good about every day.
Check back every weekday
for your daily dose of positivity.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bonus!

BPoT #199:
A fortuitous homecoming.

Despite my best efforts at preparedness, over the first week of school I amassed a list of things that I wanted to bring up at the next available opportunity. I was intending on going home the first weekend into the year, but with the hurricane leaving its destructive effects, my house lost power. My school didn't, and I contemplated staying at school until the next weekend, when we would hopefully have power. But then our electricity was miraculously restored on Friday, and I headed home. The better surprise, though, was when I found out that my best guy friend who go to school all the way up in Boston said he was going to be back home too, and I wouldn't have gotten to see him if I hadn't have come home. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment